Akai MPC Live Stand for Studio Desktops
This angled desktop stand was designed for the Akai Professional MPC Live studio device. This stand angles and lifts the device just the right amount on your desktop to improve visibility and access. This stand should fit similarly-sized devices from approximately 13 to 22 inches wide and 7 to 10 inches deep. I have used this stand with my ASM Hydrasynth, as an example (which is shown in the pictures since I don't own the MPC Live yet!)
- Angled position to make it easier to see and use all the controls and screen
- Pass-through holes on both sides and back and front for organized wire configuration
- Sturdy construction to hold devices that weigh 10 lbs. or more
- Travel-ready and mobile for DJ/performance gigs - breaks down to practically flat and assembles in under a minute.
- Made of strong wood panel - comes in different finishes - looks great in a home or pro studios.
This stand lifts the MPC Live and other devices just enough to allow other devices or my PC keyboard to fit perfectly in front of the stand - making my studio desktop an awesome workspace! This stand is super sturdy and easily handles heavy devices like the MPC Live and others. Nothing gets in the way of any of the inputs /outputs on the back of the device.
The stand ships un-assembled but is super easy to assemble (assembles in under a minute) - and dis-assemble, so you can take it with you for travel and gigs!