The Tenderfoot SVF-1 Eurorack Filter Module is a very powerful state variable filter with a high degree of physical and CV controls, including a unique "politeness" switch to get those grungy filtered sounds (or not).
- huge Frequecy dial for manual control of cutoff (great for performance)
- CV controlled cutoff and resonance
- self-oscillation when the resonance is turned up and has a 1V/octave input for use as a sine wave VCO.
- Attenuators for input level, Freq and Resonance
- resonance circuit includes a Q control, a drive control, (with manual controls/dials of both)
- resonance also includes a button to press if you're feeling less polite to really push the resonance beyond its limit and get it sounding dirty! The Q control is also controllable via a CV input jack.
- All outputs are available simultaneously
- Low Pass
- Band Pass
- High Pass
- 8 HP width
- 53 mA +12V
- 53 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 21 mm deep